Body positive workshops for plus sized yoga, yoga for larger bodies, or anyone looking for an introduction to yoga where we use props and have time to dive in to each pose, finding the variation that works best for your body.
Sat, Jan 6, 2018 ~ Intro to Yoga @ Yess Yoga (23 East 26th St ,Mpls)
11:30-1pm $20 per person or $30 per pair
This low key, fun workshop explores variations on poses using props show you how to move into the physical practice of yoga in a body positive safe supported space. This workshop is for all levels, including beginners in bodies of all sizes, abilities. Grab a friend or neighbor, or simply invite yourself to try something new! Find more info on the Yess Yoga website and click here register to insure a spot as space is limited!
During this workshop, you will:
· Try yoga poses that actually work for your body, including exploring ways to use props to aid in your practice.
· Practice accessible yoga in a welcoming environment
· Show your body and yourself the love you deserve.
Sun, Jan 7, 2018 ~ Curvy Yoga @ Luv 2587 7th Ave E. North Saint Paul
2-3:30pm $25 per person
Luv Ice Cream is teaming with Curvy Yoga to offer this unique onsite workshop to invite people who are new to yoga to explore the benefits of a yoga practice in a safe, supportive body positive environment. People of all shapes and sizes, ages and abilities are invited to find ways to connect breath to movement and use props to aid in the practice of yoga. If you have ever wondered if yoga is for you and you are curious to learn more, please join us!
During this onsite event, you will:
- Get to explore a supported body positive yoga practice in a low key and fun environment with Curvy Yoga Certified instructors Elisabeth Pletcher & Mary McCullum.
- Enjoy LUV sugar free treats by Susanna
- stay tuned for more info!
Fri, Feb 9, 2018 ~ F*ck You-Ga @ Yess Yoga
- need to let off some steam? Join Elisabeth for rage yoga at its finest. stay tuned for more info!